We all want healthy hair, it gives our overall appearance such a lift. Healthy hair is a reflection of your overall well-being as well. Take care of your hair naturally with these essential oils.
1. Lavender – for all things skin and hair! Lavender is useful for hair and scalp health, and also for hair loss.
2. Rosemary – has a warming effect on the skin, also clarifies and conditions.
3. Thyme – stimulate hair growth and clear up the scalp.
4. Lemon – allows the hair to detox and gives a natural highlight.
5. Cypress – increases circulation to the scalp to aid in stimulating hair growth
You can apply these oils a couple of different ways. First, just take the oils you want and put a few drops in your hands and run through your hair and scalp. Essential oils are not oily or greasy. They don’t have the lipid profile we usually think of as oils. The hair will not be greasy after applying 100% PURE essential oils. If your oils are adulterated, the filler will leave a greasy film on your hair.
The second way to apply the oils to your hair is to add a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner. Add 1-2 drops essential oil to about 2 TBS shampoo or conditioner and use as normal.
You will love the way your hair feels and you will also love the fresh, clean smell of the essential oils.